wholesale Aesthetic Product Supplier (MOQ:50-100 PCS)
whatsapp: +82 10 5157 6010 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PCL(Ultra V Lifiting)
What is HIKO PCL?
HIKO PCL is an easy procedure for nose shape correction using absorbable threads.
PCL is the new material that lasts up to 16-24 months which is longer compared to the already existing PDO and PLLA.
HIKO PCL is
PCL is the third generation of absorbable threads.
It reduces disadvantages of first and second generations which are imitation and short duration. lasts 4 times longer than hyaluronic acid filler, 3 times longer than PDO which is 1st generation of absorbable thread, and twice longer than PLLA which is 2nd generation. PCL lasts up to 24 months and is less prone to snap during treatment because its tensile strength is stronger than others.
CAUTION AFTER HIKO PROCEDURE
- It is difficult to expect an exact effect when using similar products that are not original UltraV HiKo.
- After the UltraV Hiko procedure, do not enter baths, saunas, steam baths, etc.
- Do not rub or press on the UltraV HiKo procedure area.
- After the UltraV HiKo, do not drink, smoke or exercise excessivty for a while.
- Fora week after the UltraV HiKo treatment, you may have pain when you touch it.
- In rare cases, if you have protuberance or rash, on the nasal ridge, in the mouth or inside the nose,
visit the hospital where you have been treated and remove it.
- Prescription drugs should be taken for 3 days.