wholesale Aesthetic Product Supplier (MOQ:50-100 PCS)
whatsapp: +82 10 5157 6010 / email: email@example.com
Nose Thread lifting
SHAPES OF NOSE
The shape of the nose is very diverse, but at the center of the face it has a significant effect on the facial shape. Changes in the shape of the nose can make the face look smaller, cover, look intellectual, or look stronger.
Traditionally, there are numerous shapes, such as straight nose, field nose, hook nose, eagle nose, wave nose, flat nose, big nose, small nose and fist nose.
ANATOMY of NOSE
The formation of the nasal bone is created by the frontal bone and two nasal bones’ growth. The nasal bones on both sides are connected to the maxilla, and the lower part of the nasal bone is attached to the belly shape cartilage.
The lateral cartilage forms the lateral nasal wall, the septal cartilage between the two lateral cartilage and the two lateral cartilage is connected to the fibula and the maxilla, and underneath both the nasal cartilage. Nasal septal cartilage is formed by square cartilage and cosmetically has a significant effect on the height of the nose and the degree of shape curvature. Both nasal cartilage is connected under both lateral cartilage and the septal cartilage, and is connected to the fibrous lamellar tissue and the two muscles, the nasal nasal muscles (outer) and the nasal septum (inner), to determine the shape of the nose wing.
Other species and accessory bones may be present depending on the person.
Fibrous pyramidal tissue, located outside and below the posterior cartilage, is composed of collagen, elastic fibers and reticulum. Insulation. It has functions such as energy storage and transportation of nutrients. Beauty is one of the structures that determines the shape of the nose for Asians.
Dorsal nasal arteries: Blockages in the branches of the orbital arteries can cause blindness.
Lateral nasal arteries: Blockages in the branches of the lower and lower arteries can cause necrosis of the tip of the nose and the nose.
Columella artery: Branches of the superficial facial artery.
Angular artery: Climb up the nasolabial fold into the branch of the facial artery. It is the main cause of the nasolabial filler accident.
Supratrochlear artery, infra-ophthalmic artery, and facial artery are distributed around.
The layer through which the blood vessels in the nose pass is the upper fat layer.
The skin of the nose consists of the epidermis, the dermis, the upper fat layer, the fibrous muscle layer (SMAS), deep fatty layer, the periosteum, and the bones, which are common skin structures from the base to the nose.
MATERIAL CHARACTERS FOR NOSE LIFTING THREAD
The materials of the Nose Lifting Thread are composed of an absorbable and non-absorbable suture. The material components currently used are as follows.
(E-Moduls is the Young’s Modulus of Elasticity Index and the average is my own investigation.)
In promotional terms, it is not the right expression to say protein thread or collagen thread.
SHAPES OF NOSE LIFTING THREAD
Several types of thread have been developed and are being developed that secure basic types and their shortcomings. Hico, Misco, Babico, Hyper Misco, Mizuko, Mijuco, Everco, Skyco, Stanco, Polyco, Texco, Etexco, etc. It is enough. It would be appropriate to just call it “nose lifting thread” ( Absorbable thread, Non-absorbable thread + barbed thread, single thread ).
SPECIFICATIONS OF NOSE LIFTING THREAD
Thread thickness :
USP 5-0 (0.1 mm)
USP 2 (0.5mm)
Length of thread : (Folded in half)
INSERT INSTRUMENT :
L-cannula 19G 38mm, 60mm
FUNCTION OF NOSE LIFTING THREAD
Support function: lengthen the nose posts to raise the tip of the nose.
The function of erecting the nasal column with a hard, fixed thick thread establishes exactly the base of the column on the sound wall of the anterior nasal sinus (ANS) of the maxilla.
Volume function : The function to increase the volume of the nose with the volume effect of the thread itself.
Correction function : The ability to straighten the nose or wing with a straight line due to the elasticity of the thread
Collagen synthesis function : The function that collagen is synthesized around the yarn during the biodegradation (mainly hydrolysis) of the thread.
Even after the thread is completely absorbed, about 30% (40% in the paper) collagen remains, retaining some form and giving two additional procedures for a long time.
1. Identify basic diseases, such as blood-related diseases or immunocompromised allergies, and especially blood pressure diabetes.
2. Check and explain to patients that medications or dietary supplements may slow down hemostasis (aspirin, warfarin, blood circulation, red ginseng, evening seed oil, omega 3, etc.).
3. Explain the level of expectation (not as effective as the procedure) and the limits (duration).
4. Explain pain in nasal anesthesia.
5. Before finishing the procedure, raise your nose and look at the condition to explain that you can add more threads if you want.
6. Explain that differences in the shape of both nostrils may be noticeable and explain the limitations of correction.
7. The postoperative pain pattern explains that the pain in the nose and the entire maxillary sinus can be felt or touched for about a month because the lower pillar is supporting the maxilla.
8. Recognize that the tip of the nose is lowered to some extent after edema caused by anesthetics is reduced.
9. Recall that tissue resistance can be lowered by about 1 mm early by the vector to lower the raised nose tip.
10. Explain that 30% to 40% of the effect is improved even if the thread melts due to collagen synthesis. Explain that you can keep.
COMPLICATIONs and SIDE EFFECTS
1.Infection, Inflammation: I experienced it once every eight years since I started nasal lifting-most of which is resolved with antibiotics and drainage, but removal is best if no rapport is formed.
2. Thread exposure. Exhaust:
⊙ The thread is pushed out to the side of Superior Labial Frenulum when the bottom of the column is fixed to the bone next to the ANS by over-correcting the nostril shape.
⊙ If the thread is not pushed all the way into the ANS, it will be exposed to the wall of the nasal column and stick out of the nasal cavity.
⊙ The thread is inserted into the epidermis or dermis without the inside of both nose wings.
⊙ If the thread enters the base of the nasal bone and the suture of the nasal cartilage, after a certain period of time, the thread continues to the nasal cavity.
3. Asymmetry of the nostril.
1. To remove the inserted thread, you may be able to pull it out immediately during the procedure, but it will not come out well and the bleeding will be severe.
2. If you want to remove it after the procedure, make an 1~2 mm incision next to the Superior Labial Frenulum in the oral cavity and use a micro forcep to pull out the anterior part of the seal above the ANS.
3. Cut the thread that comes out of the tip of the nose before cutting through the skin, cut it up and put it back in place.
4. Grasp the thread from the wall of the nasal column with forceps.