Active ingredients: Water, Dimethyl MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Sodium DNA List of Ingredients, Water, Dimethyl MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium, Hyaluronate, Sodium DNA
How to use
- It should be applied onto and absorbed by the skin after creating micro holes by using laser, needle RF, etc.
- It should be applied onto and absorbed by
the skin after rolling it with MTS
(Micro-needle Therapy System)
Dr. Demae is a mixed formulation of DMAE, PDRN, and non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, which acts on the outer layer of the skin, which lacks collagen due to aging, to provide tightening, regeneration and moisturizing effects.
DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) is a liquid organic compound naturally produced in the brain. It is also contained in salmon and sardines. It is a similar compound to vitamin B choline and a precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that causes facial muscle contraction. precursor).
Precautions for Use
1. Consult a qualified doctor if experiencing any side effects such as red spots, swelling, or itching in the area exposed to direct sunlight while or after using the product.
2. Do not use the product on an open wound area.
3. How to store and handle the product
A) Keep the product out of the reach of children
B) Keep the product away from direct sunlight
4. Do not apply the product around the eyes.
Packing unit: 3.5mL x 5EA